Friday, May 05, 2006

Battle of the Brands

I just got my mail for the day and received my new issue of MultiChannel Merchant (May, 2006 issue).

Right on the front cover is a story with the title, "Battle of the Brands" that discusses the importance of building strong brands and why it is now more difficult to build powerhouse brands than ever before.

Among the suggested ways to build strong bands:

* Differentiate on more than just price
* Focus on customer service and technical support and offer a range of products or vertical services
* Create powerful and compelling personalities for your brands
* Use sub-brands to build your overall brand (covered in my new, free audio book)
* Consistently offer something new
* Keep customers loyal

I encourage you to read the article.

No comments: